I haven’t written a wishlist in ages! I don’t even remember the last time I wrote one. I must have been under ten years old. In fact, when I saw this topic suggestion in blogmas posts, I didn’t want to go down that path.
However, upon thinking about it further, I figured that my wishlist didn’t have to be based on material things. It didn’t have to be centered on things I’d want for Christmas. Therefore, I decided to take this opportunity to create a wishlist of things that are intangible and that I, and potentially others, can really use.
So here we go.
- To be fully present and enjoy all of Christmas day
- To get lots of hugs from my nephew
- To bring a smile to the people I love
- To have completed a successful Blogmas
- That I see family that I have not spent much time with
- That I have the discipline to achieve my goals
- That I can find the positive in all situations
- That I create more time for creative writing
- That I continue to grow as a blogger
- That I excel in the art of jiu jitsu
What are some intangibles on your Christmas wishlist?