I was recently tagged in a post by another blogger, Anne from Rooting Branches, to answer some questions about myself. These types of tags are fairly common within the blogging community, and I am excited to participate in my first one. Lo and behold, the Personal Tag.
1. What are your favorite type of blog posts to read?
Informative ones. I enjoy reading about health and fitness, and gaining insight about areas that I hadn’t known much about previously. However, I must confess that I don’t read other blogs often.
2. Which social media platform do you favor? Why?
At the moment, Instagram. You could say I’m addicted, but I really enjoy the interface, the stories, boomerangs, and the newly added filters! Instagram is a great place to get workout and fitness tips, and I use it to communicate with friends much more than sending regular text messages.
3. What’s your choice of cheat food?
4. What is the most important thing a person can do to improve themselves?
Reflection. Effective improvement comes from being able to understand why it is that you do a certain behavior or have a certain trait, as well as creating concrete steps to rectify it.
5. How would you define your style in 5 words?
Regarding fashion: relatively monochrome, needing a revamp.
6. What was one of the best days of your life?
This one is tough! I’ve had some pretty good days. I can’t choose!
7. What skill or craft would you like to master?
Writing beautiful, impactful poetry.
8. What are your biggest likes and dislikes of the blogging community?
Like I mentioned before, I’m not involved in the blogging community much. I’m not knowledgeable enough to list dislikes, but from my experience with bloggers on Twitter, the community has been very supportive.
9. Is there anything that you hoard?
No. I try to be as much of a minimalist as possible.
10. What makes a person beautiful?
Being unapologetically themselves.
11. What keeps you blogging?
My love of writing. Sometimes, finding the time to jot these posts down can be difficult to find, but once I finish the process and post it, it’s the most satisfying feeling.