This is what it looks like everyday. A little messy, but still small enough that everything is easy to find. As you can tell, the bag itself is from Benefit.
- Small and large sponges
- Elf Illuminating Face Primer
- Josie Maran Argan Tinted Moisturizer
- Shea Moisture Foundation
- Neutrogena Concealer
Eyes and Highlight
The Finishing Touches
- The Body Shop Brow and Lash Gel
- Elf Volumizing Mascara
- Elf Eyelid Primer (not a finishing touch, but essential)
- The Body Shop All-In-One Face Base
- Sephora Sculpting Trio (Bronze, Highlight, Blush)
And that’s about it! My lipsticks and chapsticks tend to reside in various purses and backpacks because they’re the one product I carry with me for touch ups.
Let me know if you use these products too or if you would like a review of a specific one.
Need gift ideas? Check out this link: http://astore.amazon.com/thew055f-20