Transitions. Transitions are the most difficult for me. Not because I’m averse to change, but because I have to readjust to a new routine.
I have recently been transitioning to a new job that requires about an hour commute. Because of this transition, and how long it takes to get to and from work, my daily and nightly routines have gone haywire. My meditation is off, my stretching regime is off, my blogging and video schedule is off.
Everything is everywhere.
At least, that’s what it feels like. I need to get everything back on track. This loss of a groove has put me in an unproductive space, and that is NOT okay. I’ve spent a lot of that time in my car thinking about what needs to change and how. This is what I came up with:
- Find a gym close to work.
- By doing so, I can keep up with my fitness goals, have some fun, and skip out on rush hour.
- Alter my editorial calendar
- Essentially do all blogging and filming on the weekend
- Leave minor edits for the week nights
- Bonus: I’ve purchased lights for filming in the evening and night for flexibility. Oh yeah. 🙂
- Stretch and meditate at night
- I LOVE waking up, meditating, stretching. It’s the best way for me to start my day. However, with the new job, I would have to wake up at about 6:15 to get that all in, and my body is not about that.
That’s the plan of action for now. You’ll know if it all goes by how often I’m posting great, new content, and hopefully transition will get easier. Am I the only one with this issue, though? Do you guys feel me on this?